What are you looking for?

Who Does What?

A parish council serving a town may be called a town council and a parish council serving a city is styled a city council; these bodies have the same powers, duties and status as a parish council. Westerham Town Council is the lowest tier of local government and operates at a level lower than County and District Councils. This page outlines who is responsible for services affecting Westerham.

Kent County Council  Services

Service Phone Web Link
Community Warden Service 03000413455 Community Warden Service
Education 0300041414141 Education
Highways 03000 41 81 81 KCC Highways
Libraries 03000413131 Kent Libraries
Public Rights of Way (footpaths) 03000414141 Public Rights of Way
School Transport 03000414141 School transport
Social Care 0300041414141 Social Care
Street Lights 03000414141 Street Lights (KCC owned)

Sevenoaks District Council  Services

Service Phone Web Link
Car Parking in Sevenoaks District 01732227000 Car Parking
Fly Tipping If witnessing fly-tipping as it is happening dial 101, the Police non-emergency number, to report the incident. Fly Tipping
Planning 01732227000 Planning
Rubbish & Recycling 01732 227000 SDC Rubbish and Recycling

Westerham Town Council  Services

Service Phone Web Link
Allotments in Westerham 01959 562147
King Georges’ Playing Field, Westerham 01959562147 option 3
Public Toilet at Fullers Hill, Westerham 01959562147 option 1
Street Lighting (WTC owned) 01959562147 option 3

Still have questions?

If the query you have is not addressed here then please get in touch so we can point you in the right direction.

Westerham Town Council, Russell House, Market Square, Westerham, Kent, TN16 1RB

Tel: 01959 562147

Email the Council

to the top
Skip to content